Serving the Community Since 1956!
Merry Heart has been meeting the needs of the senior community in Morris County for over 65 years. Our goal is to provide the highest standard of care to our clients, ensuring dignity and preserving quality of life.
Merry Heart is committed to providing a range of programs through a Continuum of Care that addresses whatever level of assistance is required.
Merry Heart provides its clients with a choice of two campuses: Parsippany and Succasunna. Each location provides different combinations of quality programs to meet specific needs.
It is the mission of Merry Heart Senior Care to provide individualized health care, promote quality of life and ensure dignity and independence for all residents.
Merry Heart Senior Care is committed to promoting a lifetime of health and well-being to those we serve.
A commitment to understand and provide comfort for each individual.
A responsibility to make each individual feel cared for and appreciated.
For the safety and health of our Residents, families, and staff, please follow visitation protocol:
Visitation can be conducted through different means based on a facility's structure and residents’ needs, such as in resident rooms, dedicated visitation spaces, and outdoors. Regardless of how visits are conducted, certain core principles and best practices reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission:
Core Principles of COVID-19 Infection Prevention
• Visitors who have a positive viral test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19, or currently meet the criteria for quarantine, should not enter the facility. Facilities should screen all who enter for these visitation exclusions.
• Hand hygiene (use of alcohol-based hand rub is preferred)
• Face covering or mask (covering mouth and nose) and physical distancing at least six feet between people, in accordance with CDC guidance
• Instructional signage throughout the facility and proper visitor education on COVID- 19 signs and symptoms, infection control precautions, other applicable facility practices (e.g., use of face covering or mask, specified entries, exits and routes to designated areas, hand hygiene)
• Cleaning and disinfecting high-frequency touched surfaces in the facility often, and designated visitation areas after each visit
• Appropriate staff use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Effective cohorting of residents (e.g., separate areas dedicated to COVID-19 care)
• Resident and staff testing conducted as required at 42 CFR § 483.80(h) (see QSO-20- 38-NH)
These core principles are consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance for nursing homes and should be adhered to at all times. Additionally, visitation should be person-centered, consider the residents’ physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being, and support their quality of life. The risk of transmission can be further reduced through the use of physical barriers (e.g., clear Plexiglass dividers, curtains). Also, nursing homes should enable visits to be conducted with an adequate degree of privacy. Visitors who are unable to adhere to the core principles of COVID-19 infection prevention should not be permitted to visit or should be asked to leave.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Let us know about your questions or concerns. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Feel free to fax any forms to (973) 440-1963
200 Route 10 West, Succasunna, New Jersey 07876, United States
Phone: (973) 584-4000 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Merry Heart Health Care Center email: email@example.com Merry Heart Assisted Living email: firstname.lastname@example.org Beverwyck House of Merry Heart email: email@example.com Ph
Copyright © 2022 Merry Heart Senior Care Services - All Rights Reserved.